23 Mar 09:00 - 29 Mar 12:00 - Petaling Jaya
INTERNATIONAL AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER CONFERENCE (IASDC) 2019 will be held in conjunction with the 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR PSYCHOTHERAPY, COUNSELLING & PSYCHIATRY: THEORIES, RESEARCH & CLINICAL PRACTICE.
Presentation: 23 & 24 MARCH 2019
3 days basic training skills: 25 -27 March 2019
Supervised training: 29 March 2019
PERDANA COLLEGE, PETALING JAYA, MALAYSIA
DRS. PAULA WEERKAMPY-BARTHOLOMEUS
PRESIDENT REATTACH THERAPY INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION DIRECTOR REATTACH THERAPY INSTITUTE
- To share and learn the best practices for regional and international level developments
- Example: Reattach a new schema therapy for the autism treatments that are becoming popular since the practical research has been rewarded with Clinical Neuropsychiatry Awards.
- To promote collaborations and partnerships for development of effective and sustainable programs.
- Cooperate with companies or organizations on accepting ASD individuals.
- Motivations for working parents who have ASD children,
- Learn how to live with a partner with ASD.
- Learn and understand ASD.
- To encourage a better understanding of the differences between Asperger's Disorder, Classic Autism, and ASD.
- To help families to identify the symptoms and signs of ASD in children and adults.
- To learn the best places to obtain information, treatment, and therapies for ASD.